Reciprocal Journeyman Plumber (JP) Last updated 11/04/2021Print this page Back to search results
Prerequisites and Requirements
Prerequisites(1) An equivalent or higher license from the reciprocal state that is current and active with no violations or conditions attached within the past three years;
(2) Qualified for the licensing exam in the reciprocal state through required work experience;
(3) Passed the licensing exam in the reciprocal state with a score of 75 percent or better;
(4) Worked a minimum of six months (1,000 hours) under the license from the reciprocal state;
(5) Not failed the Oregon licensing examination for the license type you are reciprocating within the past two years.
Required Documentation(1) A two-inch by two-inch passport-style photo of yourself.
(2) A copy of your active license from the reciprocal state. You must include any violation history within the past three years.
(3) Completed license verification form (Page 3 of this application).
(4) The employment information below, which must include a minimum of six months (1,000 hours) work under the license from the reciprocal state.